Hair Loss Specialist Fort Lauderdale
Hair Loss Treatment in South Florida: Before & After
Alexander Hair One is committed to providing a complete approach to holistic healing techniques to help heal from the inside out. The partner company developed a top-of-the-line hair growth program that has proven hair growth results for over 30 years. This hair growth treatment plan can stop, slow down, and treat hair loss caused by the many types of Alopecia, balding due to DHT blocking follicle circulation and diseases. Check with your carrier for medical insurance benefits for hair loss therapies.
Hair Loss – What You Should Know
Cause of Hair Loss
- Hormonal change and hair-pulling disorder
- Diseases (pregnancy, anemia, etc.), autoimmunity, scalp and skin infections and ailments, and radiation therapy
- Medication and treatments (e.g., chemotherapy) complications and reactions
- Specific hairstyles and hair-treatments
Types of Hair Loss
- Alopecia totalis (a serious, more comprehensive autoimmune disorder) and Alopecia areata (another autoimmune disorder)
- Cicatricial (“scarring”) alopecia (set of diseases; a rare form)
- Androgenetic alopecia(“patterned baldness” affecting 70% of males and 40% of females; caused by hormones and genetics)
- Telogen effluvium (too many hairs in a dormant stage; possibly hormonal—2nd most common form of hair loss)
- Traction alopecia (pulling hair by things such as tight hairstyles)
Laser for Hair Growth
This is a scientifically-sound, safe and non-surgical tool for the treatment of thinning hair, hair loss and scalp problems. This FDA-reviewed and medically-tested laser for hair growth is safe and capable of re-growing hair through the stimulus of hair follicles and improvement of blood flow to scalps by a whopping 50%+!
Laser Hair Therapy (LHT)
This scientifically-based, non-surgical hair loss system approach treats thinning hair, hair loss, and scalp problems. Around for over 30 years, this technique is both safe and effective for many clients. In fact, a major study in 2009 found that LHT:
- Helped 100% of subjects see hair growth
- Increased hair count for 97% of participants by 20%
- And for 77% of subjects an increase of 51%
Hair Health Status Early-Detection Services and Tools
- Assess breakage and damage (if any) by heat, chemicals, extensions, disease, environmental factors, or medications
- Determine if client has been subject to surgery, weight loss and dieting, chemotherapy, menopause, or a number medical conditions (e.g., anemia, diabetes, thyroid disease, scalp skin ailments, etc.) that can affect hair health
- Assessment results may identify a client as qualified to benefit from the hair growth program in order to stop, reverse or prevent damaging hair conditions and situations (aging, thinning, dryness, inflammation, allergies, etc.)
“Capillascope” Testing Tool
- Can pick up signs of genetic hair loss
- Can determine if hair is getting smaller or cycling down
- Determines the type of alopecia present: Traction, Androgenetic, Scarring, Areata, etc.
- Spots amount of build-up on sebum on hair and scalp
- Determines over-all scalp condition: dry, oily, red, inflamed, dandruff, irritated, etc.
The hair growth program scalp assessment can also help spot and record scalp and hair status getting better, keep track of hair re-growth, show the need for proper conditioning, cleansing, in order to achieve these things, photos of the scalp are taken and kept as means by which to keep track of improvements and changes.
Hair Growth Program & Hair Loss Treatment
The hair growth program can effectively treat one of the major causes of hair loss and thinning hair, slow down the aging hair process, and help introduce the best environment for hair growth. This unique hair restoration program is designed to start at the root of the scalp and work from the inside out with our proven holistic approach.
The complete hair growth program is specially designed to encourage healthier hair growth and the reduction of hair loss.
These hair restoration techniques are all natural, safe, effective, and have been medically studied and tested. Providing exceptional hair nutrition and scalp hygiene, this hair restoration program helps prevent DHT problems by using natural extracts that strengthen hair.
Alexander Hair One is a hair growth practice that uses a complete, multi-step program that greatly reduces hair loss and thinning hair, while at the same time, helping to provide the best conditions for hair growth and re-vitalization.
We can provide more details during a privately-held, highly informative and confidence-restoring personalized meeting and consultation.
Hair Restoration Program
Alexander Hair One is part of a network of hair growth professionals that are giving many people a new sense of hope, new perspectives with our proven holistic, multiple-level hair restoration program.
Laser for Hair Growth
This is a scientifically-sound, safe and non-surgical tool for the treatment of thinning hair, hair loss and scalp problems. This FDA-reviewed and medically-tested laser for hair growth is safe and capable of re-growing hair.